- Applicants must have completed their high school education and be at least 17 years of age by the start of the program. Additionally, applicants must have a basic understanding of the English language.
Step 1: Download our application
- Download a copy of our application form on ccbatlanta.edu
- Fill out the application form.
- Submit the completed application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 678-349-2907.
- Your application should be sent 8-10 weeks before the start of the session.
Step 2: Gather supplemental documents
- Photocopy of the Passport ID page for applicant and any dependents
- Must clearly show picture, full name, birth date, and passport expiration date
- Official bank statement or bank verification letter
- Must be less than 3 months old
- Must be in English
- Currency conversation to USD ($) is preferred
- Must include the name of the owner of the funds
- Must document a minimum balance of $20,000 US Dollars
- Additional $1,000 USD is required for each dependent included on the I-20
- I-134 Affidavit of Support (financial guarantor): necessary only if the financial guarantor’s bank accounts are located in the US
- Letter of Financial Support (financial guarantor): necessary only if your sponsor is a family member who will be responsible for all tuition and living costs
- Submit your documents by email to email@example.com or by fax to 678-349-2907.
- Your documents should be sent 8-10 weeks before the start of the session.
Step 3: Make payment
- Fees include: non-refundable $175 application fee, $20 placement test fee, $1390 tuition, non-refundable $200 SEVIS fee, non-refundable $75 I-20 mailing fee
- Submit payment of $1,860 USD by credit card or wire transfer.
- Complete the Card Authorization Form if paying by credit card. (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover are accepted). There is a 3% service fee for credit cards.
- Contact the school for account information if paying by wire transfer. There is a $30 fee for wire transfers.
Step 4: Get I-20 package
- The I-20 package will be issued 1-3 business days after all required documents have been received by the school and fees have been paid in full.
- The I-20 package will include an acceptance letter, SEVIS I-901 receipt, tuition invoice, I-20, and other applicable documents.
- If you are outside the US, we will send your I-20 to your mailing address. For your convenience, we will provide you with the tracking number to track the I-20 package.
- When you get your I-20 in the mail, apply for a student visa.
Step 5: Apply for a U.S. F-1 student visa
- Submit the DS-160 Form online application. DS-160 submission confirmation is required for the visa interview.
- Student must make an appointment for an F1 visa interview by contacting the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate.
- When you go to your visa interview appointment, make sure you bring all of the necessary identification documents, financial documentation, and other required documents, including the DS-160 Form.
Step 6: Contact C.C.B.
- After you receive your F1 visa, please contact us via email or phone to discuss the start date, placement testing, purchase of your flight ticket, etc.
- Please plan to arrive to Atlanta before the placement test date listed on your C.C.B. acceptance letter. Students who arrive late or miss the testing dates cannot be assured of placement in the IEP.
- Please note that you may enter the US no more than 30 days before the Program Start Date listed on your I-20.
C.C.B. School of Atlanta is authorized by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) to issue I-20s (Certificates of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status).