- C.C.B. School of Atlanta requires students to be 17 years of age or older with a high school education.
- Please note that a final grade of at least 70% is required to pass the current IEP course level and advance to the next level.
- Students have the option to voluntarily repeat the level taken during the current session, despite a passing final score. However, a student may voluntarily repeat a level only once. Furthermore, they may use this option a maximum of three (3) times during their entire course of study at the school.
- Please note that students must maintain 80% attendance per session.
- Our refund policy is as follows, any student accepted by C.C.B. or any student who registers for the next session but cancels/withdraws prior to the start date of classes will be refunded all monies paid for that session, except non-refundable fees within 15 days of given notice by the student to the school.
- Students will not be eligible for a refund for cancellations or withdrawals after the start date of classes for that session.
- Any student who withdraws after the session start date may receive a prorated refund based on weeks attended up to the 4th week (midpoint) for extreme circumstances. These circumstances are generally limited to a death in the student’s immediate family or a serious illness that prevents attendance. No refunds will be given after the 4th week has passed.
- Students who are terminated or otherwise dismissed from the school for not adhering to school policies and procedures will not be issued a refund.
- If an applicant is rejected by the school or government for enrollment, a full refund of the tuition (not including all non-refundable fees) will be made to the student. Change of status adjudication cancellations will result in a 75% tuition refund. Initial visa cancellations and no-shows will result in a 75% tuition refund.
- If C.C.B. cancels a session or course of study subsequent to a student’s enrollment, a full refund of all monies paid for that session will be given to the student, including any applicable non-refundable fees.Students must register for classes by the 6th week of the previous session, during the registration period. A $50 late fee charge is assessed for students who miss this deadline. When a student registers for a new session past the session’s start date, there is a $100 late fee charge.
For more policies and procedures, please email us or visit us at the school!