C.C.B. School of Atlanta Background:
- C.C.B. School of Atlanta has been operating for 27+ years in the field of education.
- We are accredited by one of the two Intensive English accreditation agencies recognized by the Secretary of Education in the U.S. (CEA)
- C.C.B. School of Atlanta is recognized as an exceptional and reputable Intensive English Program in Atlanta / Duluth, Georgia serving students all over the world and those currently in the U.S.
- Learn English in the U.S.A. at C.C.B. comfortably with many peers!
- We welcome every type of English learner by providing a friendly and active environment that promotes learning!
The C.C.B. Approach:
- C.C.B. School of Atlanta provides a proper learning environment in which to improve and to promote good learning habits and study skills.
- We provide tailored lessons to students in IEP to ensure comfort using English in real life situations such as in academic, work place, and professional environments.
- Teaching materials are updated every session to ensure the highest quality of English education, taking the student into consideration.
- Student’s progress is monitored throughout the course by academic advisers and faculty.
- Individualized plans are structured and geared towards students’ goals.
- Students abilities are enhanced in order to achieve above average grades and test scores that will advance their capabilities to compete for scholarships at top level colleges and universities.
- Our small classes provide individualized attention to students, better student and teacher relations, and more opportunities to learn from peers.
- All of our instructors hold at least a Bachelor’s degree and teaching certifications. Also, our instructors are native and/or near native English speakers with previous teaching experience and multicultural experience.
- C.C.B. School of Atlanta instructors are dynamic professionals with a high level of expertise and dedication.
- Our professional instructors use highly effective and proven learning materials in the classroom.
- C.C.B. School of Atlanta offers 12 levels of IEP for adult learners. Our Intensive English Program is designed to improve overall competency and language acquisition in English by developing the core skills of speaking, reading, listening, writing, grammar, and vocabulary.
- Each session is a duration of 8 weeks and offers 18 hours of classroom instruction per week.
- CCB School of Atlanta’s IEP program is offered from 9am-1:30pm Monday-Thursday or 9am-6:30pm Monday-Tuesday.
- A placement test determines the level of study at which students may enroll to learn English.
- The placement test followed by the student orientation is mandatory for all students. There is a $20 charge for the placement test.
- To be eligible to take the placement test, students must have paid all the necessary tuition fees.
Location & Facilities:
- C.C.B. School of Atlanta is located in the Northeastern suburb of Duluth. Located 20 miles from Atlanta, Duluth is known for its small town charm and sense of community.
- C.C.B. School of Atlanta provides excellent resources to aid the learning process, including a fully stocked library, multimedia room with free Wi-Fi, self study computer lab, reception areas, and a student cafeteria.
School Services Include:
- Cultural field trips
- School outings
- Academic & Personal Advising
- Immigration regulation compliance counseling
- Free computer and internet access
- Student ID cards
- New student orientation
- Beautiful hard-wood floor library for study and leisure
- Cafeteria for student community
Transportation, Health Insurance, Housing Accommodations:
- C.C.B School of Atlanta does not provide transportation arrangements for our students. However, we do offer recommendations for such services.
- We also do not provide health insurance to our students. C.C.B. does not require students to obtain health insurance.
- C.C.B. School of Atlanta does not provide student housing or any other type of housing accommodations for our students.
- Many of our students here at C.C.B. have gone on to pursue higher education at various universities and colleges such as Georgia Tech, Georgia State University, Mercer University, Kennesaw State University, University of Georgia, Chattahoochee Technical College, Georgia Gwinnett College, Savannah College of Art & Design, etc.
- Throughout the years, we have had students from all over the world study at our school. We have had students from the following countries: South Korea, China, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam, Taiwan, Indonesia, Philippines, Iran, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Romania, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Spain, Germany, Venezuela, Colombia, Brazil, Chile, Mexico, Nicaragua, Peru, El Salvador, Haiti, Angola, Nigeria, Congo, Mali, Ivory Coast, Morocco, Guinea, Mauritania, and more!
Accreditation & Authorization:
- Since 2013, C.C.B. has been accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA).
- We are also a member of NAFSA & EnglishUSA.
- C.C.B. is authorized to issue I-20s for students who wish to study under the F-1 visa.